maanantai 4. elokuuta 2014

The posterior is real

When a car is described as good looking or even pretty, it's the front of the car that then usually is the defining characteristic. But there is one car in my opinion where the prettiness comes from the... behind.

The rear of the Ferrari 458 Italia is so exotic and fantastically proportioned that i'd like to sleep on the rear window. I think it's the Ferrari F40 inspired tailpipes that get my attention most of all. I'm less of a fan of the convertible rear end though. It lacks the smoothness of the roof and the hips are more well defined.

The car all in all looks obviously excellent, but what gives it the look of a future Ferrari classic is the memorable round taillights combined with the operatic V8 echo.

Oh My God! It's like the best angle ever! And that roof!

It's a bit too pointy for my taste. 

Mind you, the Ferrari 458 Speciale around the Monaco hairpin ain't bad either. 

A white and black 458 is a nice change to the Rosso Corsa.

Ei kommentteja:

Lähetä kommentti